BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

wachito,I just don't believe the NAV from the "independant...

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    wachito,
    I just don't believe the NAV from the "independant expert".
    In hindsight I was very very lucky to get out of BEPPA in front because it is now obvious that management were being very rubbery with their continued statemenmts about the NAV being $1+ and then 66c etc etc. Then along comes BAM and all of a sudden management tell us the NAV is zero and if BAM doesn't get approved BBI will get nothing and quite likely BEPPA will get nothing.

In regards to the "tell us how you really feel lol", that comment was made in sarcasm as you had really not held back with your opinion had you? Have you never heard that saying? "tell us how you really fell" and the context in which it is used?
    I wish poverty or loss on no-one. I have stated that before. I don't tolerate fools though. I cheer winners rather than bag them. I hate the tall poppy syndrome. If people really dislike my writing style then they can simply put me on ignore. It is that simple. Some people on here do appreciate my candidness. I know lots don't. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
    PIH might recover but to me it's an opportunity cost not worth waiting for. When the market is bullish, you want to be very confident about holding on to stocks that are going backwards. Can anyone honestly say they have confidence in PIH whilst Kendrew and Sellar are in charge?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.