MLS 0.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

no joy for option holders, page-16

1. 1,875 Posts.
    paradisio are you suggesting that the options still have a pulse? Your post contains possible contradictions, as either the Directors have made a decision or they haven't?

I am still hopeful - have re-read my previous posts on this matter (over the last few years) and find it hard to believe that we were not fully informed.
    However I must admit that there is enough smoke around to suggest that there is a fire burning somewhere.

I am bitterly disappointed that the options I bought had no chance. As I said before, if I'd known that the original owner was plotting to de-rail things I would have sold the options and bought shares. I recall that the first I knew of this as a share-holder was when the court case was announced. It certainly appears that the company knew about this well before that time. For their own reasons they elected not to inform share-holders.

I am now in the un-envious position of owning only expired options after loyally holding for over 2 years. A bitter-sweet moment will occur if their appeal is successful - if they lose I'm probably no worse off, but if they win where do I stand.

Yes I could buy some more shares now and take a gamble that they win the appeal. That is why it is so important for me to know where I currently stand with the options. Otherwise I might be putting good money after bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $20.52K 977.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2623105 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 43151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.