A young Kiwi lad dies and is standing at the pearly gates. St...

1. 121 Posts.
    A young Kiwi lad dies and is standing at the pearly gates. St Peter ask him where he's from and he says New Zealand. St Peter apologizes and say that there are no Kiwis allowed in Heaven.

The young lad protests and says he's be really good all his life and deservers to be let in to heaven. St Peter asks him what good things he'd done before his untimely death.

He says to St Peter "just last week there was a collection for my local church and I donated $10". St Peter smiles and says that its good, but nothing special, is there anything else? The young Kiwi says " two weeks before that I donated $10 to a local orphanage" ... St Peter tells him its good but really nothing out standing .. is there anything else? The lad says "well, a month before that I donated $10 to a homeless shelter"

St Peter, reminds him of the fact the there are no Kiwis allowed in heaven, but in the light of all these recent good deeds he'll go have a word with God and see if he can make an exception.

15 minutes later St Peter comes back and walking behind him is God. The gates open and God reaches deep into his robes and says to the lad ..." Here's your $30 back now push off".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.