ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

W.H.O has clearly stated that there is no known cure yet for...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1966/1966411-da6484bde0f8092fcec8cf77936b4ed5.jpg

W.H.O has clearly stated that there is no known cure yet for this corona virus. These are the people who are neck deep in information regarding novel coronavirus and updating themselves every minute regarding what is happening on the ground. I saw footage showing workers spraying hell a lot of antiviral solution everywhere in China, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia. You name the country and its spraying every inch of the inhabitated places. Remember we are the company which makes stuff to spray to kill the virus on the surfaces. We do not make a drug like BIT to cure the virus. With numbers increasing like they have been increasing there will be a very strong demand for products like zoono. These guys are running flat out. China has finally sought help of United states to help them on the ground. I never thought this day would come but Chinese taking American help in this outbreak says something to me. Picture is not good in china and they need a lot of medical supplies. This thing is not over at least till the summer season arrives and hopefully virus does not mutates to survive the hot weather as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $6.743K 250.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238500 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 104074 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.