DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

From ABC news today. Link is at bottom to actual report.The...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    From ABC news today. Link is at bottom to actual report.

The Queensland Government says a report has found no link between coal seam gas and health complaints.

Health Minister Lawrence Springborg has tabled a report in Parliament, prompted by complaints from areas like Tara on the Western Downs.

Mr Springborg says the report looked at air, soil and water quality monitoring, and noise levels.

He says the report also looked at health complaints made by residents from July to November 2012.

"It found no clear link between CSG activities and health complaints, but made six recommendations to guide future activity," he said.

However, he says the report on the health effects of coal seam gas may not address all concerns.

Mr Springborg says it recommends continued health clinics and environmental monitoring.

"I acknowledge that this report may not resolve all the concerns of people living in or around areas where CSG-related development is underway," he said.

"It is my recommendation that local residents and representatives consider the findings of this report and follow subsequent developments."

http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/documents/tableOffice/TabledPapers/2013/5413T2306.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.