MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Yes, even in my "redneck" neighbourhood of QLD, there is a...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Yes, even in my "redneck" neighbourhood of QLD, there is a strong coal seam gas development.

They can't get their heads around daylight saving yet they allowed Coal Seam Gas! What is NSW excuse?

As Dex said in another post, Coal Seam Gas has been used for 30 years without a problem!

Gasland and greedy farmers allying with the greens co-founder Drew Hutton has brought a spot light to the issue through their relentless media campaign.

I can say though, I was contacted by ABC radio - I think it was northern rivers? But I'm not sure to do an interview on the Eastern Star Gas vote where we talked about the anti-coal seam gas movement.

I haven't been able to find a copy of it anywhere?? It was aired on Friday the 28th just before the ESG vote.

Anyway, I stated "What these greenies and lock the gate campaigners DON'T realise is the management of these gas companies have families themselves, they have kids who they want to grow up in the country they love free of environmental problems. The gas companies are taking a scientific and responsible approach to Coal Seam Gas and are not out to poison the land simply to get money. Drew Hutton and the greenies are playing with emotions without thinking through what they are saying".

Anyway, "off air" I had a chat to the reporter and I asked her "Why are the media giving so much attention to this Drew Hutton extremist??" She said "ESG and SANTOS etc just refuse to talk to the media so they are left with nobody to talk to".

So anyway she was grateful for my comments and said I would be going to air on Friday morning(28th)... Did anyone hear what actually went to air ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.