One sunny day in June, 2010 Gary approached the Canberra Lodge....

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    One sunny day in June, 2010 Gary approached the Canberra Lodge. He spoke to Commonwealth security standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with the Prime Minister Kevin Rudd."

The Guard looked at him and said, "Sir, Mr. Rudd is no longer Prime Minister and no longer resides here."

Gaz said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, Gaz again approached the Lodge and said "I would like to go in and meet with the Prime Minister Kevin Rudd."

The Guard again told him, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Kevin Rudd is no longer the Prime Minister and no longer resides here."

Gaz thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, Gaz again approached the Lodge and spoke to the very same Guard saying, "I would like to go in and meet with Prime Minister Kevin Rudd"

The Guard, understandably agitated at this point, looked at Gaz and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Rudd Ive told you already that Mr. Rudd is no longer Prime Minister and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

Gaz looked at the Guard and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing you say it."

The Guard snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.