ARS 0.00% 4.9¢ alt resources limited

No Longer under radar with 52g/t GOLD, page-4

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Bottle Creek Processing Hub Strategy. All there for everyone to see.

There is also an excellent post by Pisces in the initial Bottle creek mine aquisition announcement thread that explains in some detail why norgold ceased after a year and a half production. A combination of a partial pit wall failure due to poor geotechnical work, and a low gold price at the time among other factors. Tengraph has loads of information on the initial Bottle creek mine.

The grades are excellent and shallow, with many holes ending in mineralisation. Its been a stellar start to 2018 for ALT. The package of tenements secured around the mine, with its own known 90000 oz resource additional to the existing resource being drilled presently, gives the company much more room to move in developing the area.

This has always been a keeper for me MandB. Quality team. Very promising projects, with a focus on development to production. This team works very hard, professional and focussed on driving towards production. Each to their own investment strategy and style, for me this is a medium to LT hold.

There is a bill they need to pay to finalise bottle creek and working capital does need to be raised for drilling. So yes a CR is definitely coming at some point. Where this company is at is compelling especially when the 8M MC is considered.

The JORC is very close. Then straight on to next phase PFS.

I expect the true clincher for a genuine sustained rerate from there will come when funding for the processing on site is secured.

Love that strategic hub announcement. Bring it on James Anderson.
    Last edited by Ashen: 11/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.