CSV 0.00% 30.5¢ csg limited

Yeah - it is not an easily quantifiable issue that has arisen,...

1. 11,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    Yeah - it is not an easily quantifiable issue that has arisen, but certainly should be a distraction for management, and a direct contingent financial risk I suspect.

Not a great historical foundation to remind everybody of either, not for management culture or for customers either. You might suspect CSV is still a printing business pretending to do other stuff that will never gain real traction, and not take anything management says at face value. And if it is perceived to be just a printing business in disguise - nobody will want to be in it.

Other side is that it is beaten up - if market sees evidence that their stated plans could work out, then it will do super well.

SRV is doing virtual office and online services etc and they just took a whacking this mornign on guidance - not that any of it is sheeted home to the overlap between CSV and SRV in that area.

So I suspect the storm clouds will remain in place until the results at least. Then we will see if there is anything tangible to take heart from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.