A2M 1.49% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

no mans land. part 6

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Still have not sold one share. Still question that decision everyday, regardless of that days trading. I agree with hoots and his tech analysis of filling the gap and remaining above 200 ma. Thanks for all you do hoots. Also appreciate all ginger does on inventory. It's very helpful . In saying that, I continue to be frustrated with the lack of information and clarity being provided by the company. I find that hc is about the only source of information and very well intended holders seem to be doing a great deal of guessing, hoping, etc. I too have received 2e mails from ir about the volume they have receiving so no info from the company, a one page update that speaks for itself, sorry for the rambling but I ask myself this every day, should I buy more? Over the past 2 years the answer has always been yes and that has served me well like many of u. Today, my answer is honestly I have no idea. None, zero and that bothers me. I find myself torn between A2m and the ato I invite all constructive feedback. Negativity already tko by wife Btw, I think the world index has been able to buy since the 15th. Can anyone confirm that for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.81
Change
0.100(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $4.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.84 $6.70 $10.26M 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9090 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 17768 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.