A2M 0.15% $6.45 the a2 milk company limited

no mans land. part 6, page-2

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    h man in au
    (and I thank blackeyed in advance)
    The company issued a statement regarding media speculation on 13 April. As part of that statement, A2 said:
    The a2 Milk Company considers it is uniquely positioned to benefit from expansion of the category over time, with:

• a strong brand based on contemporary values with unique channel-to-market strategies;
    • enhanced consumer credibility as the creator and pioneer of the A1 protein free proposition;
    • ongoing investment in R&D as the global leader and innovator of A1 protein free products;
    • New Zealand and Australia sourced milk supply for products for end sale in China;
    • a comprehensive suite of intellectual property including patents, trade marks, proprietary processes and know-how
    It then issued another statement as part of its presentation in Singapore and Hong Kong on 16-18 May (that's just 10 days ago!!):

Further to the 03 April 2018 release, the Company provided a trading update to the market on 16 May 2018. As part of the presentation released on that day, the Company confirmed that it was seeing no noticeable impact on infant formula sales from recent competitor activity.

How much time and effort do you think the company can spend reiterating the same information? You say; 'I continue to be frustrated with the lack of information and clarity being provided by the company.'

This is an outrageous criticism of a company that has been nothing but transparent with its shareholder base even before its IPO. Your criticisms are unfounded, unfair and unjustified. If you're frustrated with the company for some unfathomable reason, sell up. Your small parcel won't affect the share price and we will be rid of one more nervous nellie.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.