Sorry 09, my point was even blind Freddy (not you Brad) could...

1. 425 Posts.
    Sorry 09, my point was even blind Freddy (not you Brad) could see the Storm HAD to be above the cap.
    And right figure or not for all the cap should be the cap.

Of course all NRL teams are CHEATING to some extent in some way from the $50 once a week dinner voucher at the Club (that you sell for what you can and every one gets value)up to the Storm example.
    You say there have been worse offenders(plural), tell me just ONE worse example of organized team cheating and fraud in NRL history.

Again if I was not clear,I am primarily a League follower having played both codes(no good at either) and this situation does not sit well with me.
    Listening to Gallop say 'at this time there is no other team being investigated', well why would there be, this shit box will be all consuming with damage control paramount.
    Get in line from here though, one at a time please.

Bet you(and there is a major problem,surely we have enough ways of having a punt without sport) it will not be very long though before the Titans /S.Prince/old mate builder and a certain house deal are revisited.

Suspect all of Waldron's previous training will stand him in good stead for his next gig in politics where his skills will be appreciated rather than denigrated, the party giving the biggest brown paper bag will gain his services.

Any how,this is out of our control and there are more important things in life.
    I'm off to kill a fish.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.