FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

no mention of treasure island, page-7

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi All,
    patience is a virtue,It will take sometime for TI to be worked out.Take heart,when they start throwing more drilling rigs at it,it means"IT's WORTH DOING SO".That is also more money as well,don't forget and if they can use it better somewhere else they will.
    Exploration expenditure of $1.8M a month at the moment means we're onto finding GOLD and working out what we need to maximise our return.When we know,you know whether a 1m ton plant is required or whether you can justify a 5mton plant and how long you will be mining ore for.

Comparing TI to CRE who already has pits,mining licences and plant and personnel onsite doing it(milling gold),is like comparing a sprig of a Plum tree you stab in the ground to a 60yr old tree beside it producing 100kg of fruit a year.

In the case of the Mount for example,There was already existing a mining licence and an existing mineshaft being worked by a one man band,i believe.So even with a trial mining period by FML,two men and a single boom jumbo(which is suspect paid for most of the development) and then full survey of the area,we are TWO YEARS LATER only now starting to mine it as it should be.I would much rather it be DONE PROPERLY than done stupidly thru ignorance and leave valueable ore behind,or waste valueable money and effort doing needless development.

Hang onto your seats,if even more effort goes into TI,we'll see something worth waiting for.
    It was some six months ago they said they would be following up some high results in perseverance.
    Now we have them.

TI cost chicken feed for the first % and then a mixture of cash and options at 15c from memory for the remainder.

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.