PLL 7.69% 14.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

No mining permit, page-116

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    This is getting tiresome, but I need to refute another of your misstatements. Not surprising, you even got your sledge a$se up!!

When I say, your comprehension skills are lacking because you're a septic and have no idea how to read - that's an 'ad hominem' reasoning.
    To say your lack of comprehensive skills are highlighted by your lack of ability to properly research both sides of an argument - that's stating a fact as you keep highlighting with your insistence to argue with dated research.

If you're going to come onto a thread where you don't own stock - and announce to all that you have great research skills (cause you communicated with one commissioner) and denigrate holders as if you have the only opinion that counts. Then you should expect some counter opinions. That isn't an attack on you, that's what you call an argument!
    If you can't handle a counter argument, then my advice to you is 'toughen up, or sod off'....
    You've proven time and again you lack the ability to comprehend facts, but rely heavily on gossip columns of the local rag. How do you reckon they sell papers, reporting everyone being happy or reporting on a minority activist? Anyway, that's to your detriment.
    What you've obviously missed in your research is that we MAY have America's first Li mine to Hydroxide operation, at a time when the Feds are throwing money at critical mineral production on home soil.
    I know it may not happen (as NAL production may not happen, given they've bought a compromised plant in administration), but there's a very good chance the NC mine WILL - and have Fed Gov't loans and grants to help move it along.
    See, there's a very good chance because (even I know down here in Oz), that Gaston County is actually pro-mine and has at least 87 identified mines listed in the area (you can check the USGS facts given you're on the ground over there) - and hundreds more 'occurrences'. Now, how does that sit with your commissioners' unofficial blustering?
    Now you can head back to the SYA thread and get laughed at there with your 'renowned' research skills..... and yep, that's an ad hominem. smile.png

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.