PLL 0.00% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

No mining permit, page-84

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Oh, I see now - you get your advice directly from the media!! That explains a lot. Is that how you developed your 'deep' political understanding? You obviously don't know how money works in the US system either... Have a read about critical minerals, funds available to bring CM supply back to the US of A... that should give you something to work on with google.

Mate, in the end I'm not interested in what salty, non-holders have to say - even if they swear on the bible they communicated with God. And as I said earlier, IF (and that's a big IF), the Gaston Comms are telling you stories about what they think of PLL or KP - then that's on them, very unprofessional. And IMV, unlikely to have occurred. Probably just another article you found on the internet.

Thanks for your concern, but I'll get my info from publicly released information from the coy (or the county or the State). Never the media. When that happens, I've got a pretty good idea (and yes its my view) PLL will be sweet. Then if your lot get tetchy about the Tesla deal again, maybe we'll have the clout to bring our partners, officially into the fold. But first things first, we await for official confirmation of a positive permit appln process.

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $205.0K 1.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78734 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 205651 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.