RHK 7.51% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Scorpio, thks for the advice, I apologise, let's focus on FMS...

1. 5,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3169
    Scorpio, thks for the advice, I apologise, let's focus on FMS and the board not each other.
    I personally have never cared about thumbs up/down they don't interest me in the slightest, until I read some of the comments and did some investigating, something very strange is going on and I would never comment on such trivial stuff if I didn't suspect something is going on. If I give someone a THUMB UP it goes off immediately, so people are sitting in front of screen doing it, plus can only th u/d once so a team is doing it imo or someone with many accounts, very unlikely. This does concern me as I believe it's closer to things than most of you realise, that's just my opinion. FMS is struggling and reputation and opinion going down the toilet at a great rate of knots, I know something is going on!
    Anyway I am over with the thumb up/down rubbish, just making comment. PE981 if this thread is upsetting or boring you then start a new one, very simple indeed, don't stress mate all good. Good luck to all, must dash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.