AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

no more 4.2, page-33

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    This has now turned into a battle for scraps.
    Gina 50%-60%
    FMG 20% plus allies, proxies and loyalists maybe around 30%-40%

Many remaining holders may turn into FMG loyalists now to avoid Ginas low ball bid and controlling position. At some time, saturation point will hit and the premium for AGO paper scrip may skyrocket as the market realises Gina cannot take control and acquire without FMGs stake and their allies and AGO may remain listed with a very very tight share register the polar opposite of what was before.

The remaining shareholders have little interest in accepting Ginas bid or voting for Gina imho if they didnt already.
    As John Hancock and former CEO K Brinsden are mates with twiggy and have been traders or large holder of AGO in the past, I wouldnt be surprised if they were holding and blocking and may also be nominated to the AGO BOD by FMG as their proxy and I cant see why they would sell their holdings to Gina either.

This might be revenge to use the Hancock trust money paid to John against Gina & Bianca.
    Their history is long and conflicted. John may have a more serious personal interest in AGO now.

And those INSTOs who hold AGO stock and are also FMG shareholders dont appear to be selling at all, why would they be holding tight, with the neutral middle stake, many ran up with FMG from 10c to $10 and may like to see another run here perhaps.

Even if Gina takes the majority of the BOD she will not be able to delist or dilute without FMG approval and she will have to allow FMG to pick directors. FMG and Gina may even see eye to eye on a new BOD, new management, new recap and now they both have very strong financial interests in seeing AGO paper scrip become much more valuable.

If these Billionaires highly value AGO paper scrip, then SO DO I!

Thats why I HOLD LONG and HOLD STRONG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.