MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

no more chances for mae

1. 52 Posts.
    I have been a mae shareholder for over 3 years and never posted, but now is the time.
    I have watched sophisticated posters such as L2, Sleuth 6, Dicktangles etc. all put positive spins on Marion and ramp the share blindly. There information and the way they articulated their facts was very believable. I for one was impressed.
    New shareholders, please be wary of this because these people were all suspended and investigated.
    Now at this stage there are a few posters who are jumping on the ramp bandwagon, who knows if they are the new incarnations of posters past.
    But please shareholders look at the cold hard facts.
    Marion has let us down time and time again. Management is a complete joke and embarrassment, and have run this show so poorly, with all the countless millions they have thrown at the project, they haven't been able to produce any solid results of gas flows or revenue.
    They told us Clear Creek wells were producing from Jan 08. Where are the concrete announced results of all these wells now?
    20mmcf/day imminent for over a year? Nothing has been mentioned in months about this. Why, we can only guess. Obviously nothing good to report.
    They have tactfully constructed excuse after excuse.
    I for one have spoken to gas engineers in the US about Marion, who I can't name unfortunately, but it's about time that some posters on this forum did more diligent research, not just believing everything this management spoon feed us.
    They haven't shown any proof of their ability to get economically viable gas out of the ground. Why would a potential buyer consider buying this company at a premium price when they'll do their own research and be able to work out clearly all the problems Marion have had, as well as seeing that they are in a financial crisis?
    THIS IS A COMPLETE GAMBLE NOW. I have lost alot of money.
    And sadly, us long-term holders, have not been rewarded for all our patience and trust.
    I have made numerous calls to PC and JC and still haven't heard back in the last month, and I think it's disgusting that we've been paying PC $4000 a week and JC $7000 a week and for PC to then text me a group text two weeks ago saying that they are unable to talk and elaborate on anything except what has been announced to the ASX.
    I've never down ramped this share or posted before because I believed in their announcements that everything in our wildest dreams was coming to fruition.
    Now I'm forced to see them in the cold light of day.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.