BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

No More CR until FULL RESULTS are available and better, page-65

1. 643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117

If you're wrong on the Tech, you're going to be wrong on the balance Footmax. You've said you don't have the scientific ability to interpret the science.

I don't have you in the "sadiist" camp, but I do think you're getting weirdly excited about the downside. I don find it genuine odd, especially for a non holder.

Anyway, still no shorts. So if you wanted to argue the market knows, the market knows there's the potential that you're wrong on the Tech call and this can jump, a lot.

Your bias toward statistical probability of bio outcomes is statically NOT WRONG but we have a strong track record, MASSIVE market and expectation as guided for near term results, hence why price is double where it was 12 months ago.

Looking at my position, given a diversified portfolio, where on earth do I fund better short term potential for the exposure? NOT a rhetorical question, even though I know you cannot answer it.

I think you commented on potential for Take over the other day, and how long it may take. Who's to say they haven't been talking for 12 months ? You're interpretation ? Ever run large corporate tenders? Do you think they just put on some order takers desk out of the blue one day? I just don't understand how you think business works, especially when we apparently have board level connections to BP, Gates etc. I'm in middle of one for $$$Bn turnover ... not how it works mate.

In terms of the concern you raise about our level of advancement being insufficient - what of Gritstone that WB raised the other day Ph 1 right, c $1bn?

If I'm wrong, what's my downside, if I'm right what's your opportunity cost ....

To your point yesterday, I'm not a wall, its that you are right in terms of basic interpretation but grossly wrong in terms of broader strategic perspective.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $8.096K 297.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121152 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.