A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

No more English version from 1 January 2019, page-2

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Why come here with your imagined doom and gloom scenario. Did you know that A2m is the only AUS/NZ IF manufacturer that already has accreditation. If anyone should be concerned with this ruling its BAL, BUB, JAT and every other small time wannabe player in the IF space.

If you are going to read anything into this article it can only be seen as a positive for us and a big negative black cloud for everyone else and yet you come running here and not a single post in the other companies forum who it will affect the most without them having Chinese accreditation.

I take it you are of Chinese origin if you can make sense of that Chinese link that I cant even open. You of all people should realize their resourcefulness in getting around the system and still getting their IF product of choice. We already have channels in place to sell directly into China with approved Chinese label product with added Lactoferen which is even higher margin for us.

A few of your greedy countrymen have ruined the reputation of all Chinese manufactured FMCG especially IF for a few decades to come. Without scandal after scandal of shortsighted greedy people in the Chinese food chain the Chinese are never going to just roll over and replace imported IF with a Chinese manufactured version. You know it and I know it so take your concerns over to the appropriate forum and tell the companies still waiting for accreditation your concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.