HDR hardman resources limited

Abumanyep there's a risk that Woodie won't even fix the problem,...

1. 371 Posts.
    Abuman

yep there's a risk that Woodie won't even fix the problem, talk about infill seismic suggests they have little idea what's going on at Ching and it will take time. Also we've not had any statement from Woodie or HDR saying they intend to bring flows back to 75kbopd, personally I don't think they know what they will achieve with 2 or 3 more wells.

I think there's a major risk they of a delay fixing up Chinguetti, due to such uncertainty and probably lack of being able to get the equipment by October. Our auspicious CE (wherever he is and whoever he talks to, maybe just himself) mentioned we'd hear from the Operator in July about the forward programme. This doesn't look very likely to me. Maybe Simon is too busy trying to draft an ambiguous quarterly, half bob each way. After all, it's different putting someing in writing on the ASX cf the informal blah at presentations.

Uganda looks way off, hopefully it'll be a white knight but personally I think there'll be too much more angst and bad news out of Mauritania meanwhile.

PS Anyone managed to speak with HDR yet, I called the switchboard yesterday but they said they'd call me back (hasn't happened yet), as they were too busy with calls from other disgruntled to respond at the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.