General
    Humour
    Feedback
    Users Online
    Member Forums
    List Forums
    211 Logins Today
    Trade Forex Online with Forex.ch
    GFX offers Forex and metals trading with zero commissions, instant execution, and guaranteed fills. Try a free demo account.
    Compare Top 10 Credit Cards Australia
    Compare credit cards with 9 months 0% on balance transfers, low rates of 8.99% p.a. and rewards points or air miles options.
    GFT Forex Trading - Free 30-Day Trial
    Commission free forex trading, try a free demo account and receive one-on-one training from GFT.
    Etrade - Self Managed Super Funds
    Open an online trading account and get up to $550 in free brokerage.
    Sponsored Links

Failed

Please change your message; it contains profanity, which is not accepted on hotcopper.
    Please refer to the terms of use and code of conduct.

Subject: no more money out of me yet
    Body: Even though I won't lose money on MEC the way they have meandered, misjuded, totally just wasting time & resources, along with a lack of information, forethought & an attitude that ranks with the worst seen in Australia to their shareholders, mixed with a show of arrogance & ineptitude. One must start to seriously wonder if this Board has the goods to make anything happen. If it does it seems it will only be by going into joint ventures, I firmly belive they would NOT be capable of nurturing a project from the beginning on their own to completion, not with the Board they have currently. I don't particularly like attacking Companies like this but wow what a let down, there are certainly much better juniors to have your money in. Central might pull them out of the sht they've got themselves into to a certain extent. I'm afraid I could NOT render any reason to invest more money with them. Those of you who do invest more I wish the very best for, I'll hang in with what I've got to see what Central comes up with. Best of luck all

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Code of Conduct | ASIC Fido | Contact us | Advertise
    Copyright © 2000 - 2007 HotCopper ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.