CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Mmmm yeah can remember all the Sandfire excitement particularly...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Mmmm yeah can remember all the Sandfire excitement particularly news about the DSO.

" ''DSO is very, very rare in copper and is more common in bulk commodities like iron ore and coal. It's exceptionally unusual unless you've got something pretty special like Sandfire discovered,'' said Simon Tonkin from Patersons Securities.

Copper grades of 1 per cent are usually enough to spark serious interest, but the DSO shipped by Sandfire averaged more than 24 per cent copper."

http://www.smh.com.au/business/sandfire-in-row-over-royalties-20130116-2ctr2.html#ixzz2uVOh1h5i

Doubt the media will even acknowledge CDU when they ship their first DSO, but nothings new in that regard.

The company is proud (and rightly so) of what's being unearthed after all the conjecture. Happy smiles alright, maybe even a hint of vindication just around the corner.
    They can release these updates every day of the week imo. As a long term holder I love what's being mined, clearly something very special is starting to unfold as Rocklands starts to show its wares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.