WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Take a pill and lie down. Read my comments carefully.... I say I...

1. 1,942 Posts.
    Take a pill and lie down.
    Read my comments carefully.... I say I dont know anything but mearly suggested a way of conveying a quasi guidance would be to make such an announcement. i.e to appease P&G and confidentiality restrictions.
    By the way, I have seen quite a few companys when they are transitioning to a revenue stage to use that statement, its clever communications if the BOD are sure. It is well precedented.
    I dont know anything (as in what actually might happen) but the last announcement needs more meat put on the bones or the company SP will continue to drift to lower and lower levels and any later announcement will just play catch up.
    Any material cash figures like an upfront if signed and agreed is material by nature and cannot be blocked from release even if there are confidentiality clauses in place. refer CD laws.
    Having said all of that for about the fouth time it would appear an announcement perhaps this week (let's hope) should be forethcoming because the last announcement has done more harm than good.
    CMK amoungst others with a few more to come is on my ignore list so I dont see what that person writes. as its pretty useless anyway.
    the SP is like a snow flake melting in the sun and that is because the communication which we all agree is getting more and more opaque when it shouldn't be.
    The last time the SP got to 4.5c was when the entire market collapsed in early jan 2016......this time we have a strong overall market , DOW at record levels and OBJ diving...imagine if we had a bad market.
    Unless the BOD live on mars I suspect by observing the SP that they need to do something in term of a more meaty update.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.