GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

no more series 3 notes !

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Evening all,

well the remaining 39,000,000 Series 3 notes cannot be issued as the "use by date" is the 19th Dec which is tomorrow.(Margi hinted at this a couple of days ago ) If the company would like to still issue them, they will need to go back to shareholders for approval, not sure what the company shareholders would feel about that,lol

So maybe we will get an update on the PB programme prior to the EGM ? I would imagine the delayed SRH#1 and SRH#2 frac extensions would be in the update ? From memory ? I think it will take about 7 days for each well ?? Hopefully SRH #1 is underway,hopefully ?

The IG wanted me to post our total of votes we have so far for tomorrow's EGM count. So far, the IG has over 620,000,000 wanting Trevor Kelly and Tom Burt on the board. The IG are expecting this to climb as not all proxies were sent to the IG.Now compare this number to the nubers who voted with the IG at the AGM just 4 weeks ago.

Anyway, no matter what the outcome is tomorrow, the shareholders have well and truly put the company on notice.Once again, Alan Mitchell would like to send a big thankyou, for your trust in him and all the support.

A Merry Christmas to all.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.