AAG 0.00% 28.0¢ aragon resources limited

l have been a HC member for ages but got suspended and only...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    l have been a HC member for ages but got suspended and only asked to be reinstated when I wanted to have imput into this thread.
    Sorry if you guys feel it's all negative ...thats not my intention ...My concern is the WA cash burners ( companies under market cap $50 not in production ) and how they run the coporate info flows ...seems some get more info than others and on this occassion I think I'm right.
    You spend hours hunting for a company with some up-side , take a position and hope to be included when the wheels begin to turn ... yet again the small player has been left out of bigger play...yes i understand i can buy @ .24 to get my fill ( if it goes to that level again ) or i can prey it goes lower and i get more than my fill and out smart the bigger players.
    you either sit and watch or make a play your happy with ...l don't mean to offend LT holders as i've been in this stock since July @ .165 so i got out with a good result ...but i'd love to get back lower ans that folks is what prey happens !~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.