TVL 1.32% 7.5¢ touch ventures limited

Below was released in May last year I understand his What I...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Below was released in May last year

I understand his

What I don't understand is why you wouldn't be doing this now.

20 May 2022
    ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    Touch Ventures Limited announces on-market share buy-back
    Touch Ventures Limited (ASX:TVL) (Touch Ventures or Company) advises that it intends
    to conduct an on-market buy-back of its ordinary shares during the 12 month period
    between 3 June 2022 and 2 June 2023 (Buy-Back). Full details of the Buy-Back are set out
    in the Company’s Appendix 3C lodged with ASX today.
    Capital structure
    Under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act), companies are permitted to
    buy back up to 10% of the lowest number of voting shares on issue during the previous 12
    months, without requiring shareholder approval. Accordingly, the Company proposes to
    acquire up to a maximum of approximately 46 million ordinary TVL shares, being 10% of
    the lowest number of shares on issue during the previous 12 months.
    The number of shares purchased, the purchase price and timing of the Buy-Back will
    depend on the Company's share price and market conditions. The Company reserves the
    right to vary, suspend or terminate the Buy-back at any time.
    Commencement date
    Under the Corporations Act, the earliest date that the Company will be permitted to buy
    back any share on-market is 3 June 2022, being 14 days from the date that the Company’s
    ASIC Form 281 was lodged on 20 May 2022.
    Objectives
    The Touch Ventures share price has consistently traded at a significant discount to its Net
    Tangible Assets (NTA) per share over the last six months. The Board anticipates that a buyback will be accretive to the NTA and represents a prudent capital management strategy.
    The Company proposes to fund the Buy-Back from existing cash reserves.
    Notwithstanding funds to be utilised for the Buy-Back, the Company will still maintain
    considerable cash reserves and the Company will continue to focus on its portfolio and
    seek out new investment opportunities
    This announcement has been authorised for release to the ASX by the Touch Ventures
    Board of Directors.
    -- END

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.2¢ $110.5K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21804 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 740350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.