no more weed for dutch tourists ?, page-9

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Those prisoner of mother England lager louts going to footy matches on the mainland would be more of a bother, I would have thought..... I think some of the mainland locals must think some Vikings, Vandals or Visigoths are revisiting.

When Aussies are abroard, drunk and carrying on they are very embarrassing as well.

Alcohol is still one of the worst drugs for bad behaviour, not that I've ever let it impair my judgement (cough_.

Must say, old chap, I do enjoy the singing of the Barmy Army at the cricket.

Had to laugh when that trumpet player was playing "Home and Away" the other day.... I could just see tham making lyrics about winning home and away.... the old British humour is still the best IMO

Hope the Ashes can be wrestled back off the old enemy... but the way the POME team keeps smiling... looks a bit too much like that "winners are grinners" thing... could the WACA be the turning point?

Probably a good thing the alcohol consumption is controlled at the cricket these days... those darn tourists, just can't handle their beer.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.