IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Hello Coolstocks. My apologies if this post is a little long...

1. 193 Posts.
    Hello Coolstocks. My apologies if this post is a little long winded but I think we need to understand some basic facts, which cannot be disputed. You have mentioned FDA approval in 2015 & 2017.

Fact: PRR has orphan drug status
    Fact: My recent post shows research has shown chemotherapy boosts cancer when administered for a second time.
    Fact: PRR is administering Cvac post surgery & post first chemotherapy treatment.
    Fact: Cvac is being administered at the point where a second dose of chemotherapy would promote cancer cells. This is highlighted in the reply from Neil Frazer where I believe he has indicated they have taken the path that will give the highest probability of success.
    Fact: In a recent post by simplejam, Pfizer stopped a Ph111 trial on an Alzheimer’s drug due to interim data results.
    Fact: PRR must be in receipt of some interim data, but have not stopped the trial.

Given all of the above facts, and more importantly, the recent research about chemotherapy boosting cancer cells, there will be compelling reasons both on moral and duty of care grounds to fast track alternative treatments. So if the interim data is good (which I believe will be the case), then there is every reason that Cvac will receive FDA approval way before 2015 or 2017, which you are suggesting. Personally, I think it may occur sometime in 2013. The orphan drug status has a large weighting factor to Cvac attached to it.

And I think the above facts are what is causing anxiety in shareholders, in that there is a high probability that Cvac will be fast tracked by FDA, but the share price is miserable. Shareholders are thinking of selling to reduce their losses, but are also worried that they may miss the boat (or train) if fast track occurs.
    Hence I believe posts are reflecting this mood. Frustration by some, disappointment by some and quiet confidence in long term by some.
    It all comes down to your own investment requirements, and as always, DYOR.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.