No Muslims?

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

The sign reads; "2000 years ago Jesus Christ made headlines turning water into wine...the tradition continues...We turn money into beer [Sorry No Muslims]."

Controversial given what we just experienced in Sydney I guess...but it does also reflect the thoughts of many people..
    Pauline Hanson & Darren Hinch went head to head on Sunrise this morning, no prizes for guessing Pauline's thoughts, and Hinch of course blustering rudely over the top of Pauline constantly while she was giving her thoughts and opinion.

Hanson rightly I believe said she does not support Islam and a true Muslim supports Islam and all that goes with it. Hinch was a little befuddled in that he didn't quite get the connection and said it would be like barring Catholics or Jews or some other "religion". Again Hanson re iterated she will not support Islam and Islam does not sit well with most Australians....right again Pauline.
    Nothing wrong with Muslims they are people too, unfortunately a true Muslim worships Muhammad and Islam, and cannot worship just a part of Islam. Though there are many many "moderate" Muslims...

I reckon she just might win the seat of Lockyer because again she is hitting the chords with many people and is controversial...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.