FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

no mystery

1. 732 Posts.
    There is no mystery as to why Focus Minerals is meekly wanting to hand control to the Chinese.They have haemorraged funds in their blind stampedeing quest to be up there with the big boys and now they are paying the price for their ego driven lunacy.

I am all for aggressive expansion in a rising gold price,but when that gold price slows up or reverses, you don't keep expanding hell for leather on a wim and a prayer until you are damn near potless and cap in hand to anyone who flashes their wad with the proviso that they take control.

It's a mockery to me how penny stock companies are legally allowed to raise millions over and over again to throw at their - all too often ill thought through - quest to hurtle headlong into the land of ifs and buts,desperately gambling on charging relentlessly foward without keeping an eye on the fundamentals until it is too late.

The notion from some on here that easing back with this kind of workforce on the payroll would be too problematical,didn't seem to be the case when they finally eased off in the last few months,albeit patently too late did it?

It beggars belief that the board are using the excuse that they are concerned at our obvious disenchantment with shareholder value and the difficulty in the present market to raise big enough funds to continue with this kame - kaze
    lunacy,rather than producing what we have in a reasonable gold market at the moment,and keeping everything else on hold until the next market pick up.
    The price of gold,and where it was heading, was after all,what the whole foundation of this company strategy was based on,and what we all bought in to wasn't it?

I wonder if the board are actually aware of the secret cabal who meet four times a year in Basel to set new rules on global financing,and are strongly rumoured to have set their seal on bringing back the gold standard on Jan 1st 2013, which,if implemented will see the price of gold rocket.
    This small number of men are the most powerful and secretive in the world of finance,to the point that nobody knows their names,and yet they have the power to change a system we have had for 40 odd years if they now feel that Government bonds and mortgage backed securities can no longer stand up.

Banks have been instructed since June to start buying gold to use as currency for the first time in years, and countries like China and India and several others are buying as many tons as they can without trying to cause too much of a ripple.
    The smart money has been saying for some time now that one of the best ways to get ahead of the game on the horizon is to buy controlling stakes in gold mines!
    Personally,with what I believe is only a couple of months away,I think a better idea is to KEEP control of a gold mine YOU ALREADY HAVE.

Good luck to both sides!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.