FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

hi bazza d2Our gold mine is sort of running on empty, great...

1. 141 Posts.
    hi bazza d2
    Our gold mine is sort of running on empty, great vehicle but the fuel tank (finances) is almost dry. We actually do need a financial boost.

The secret cabal does not appear to be very secret if you are able to post about it on a simple little forum.

Strong rumors of a gold standard by 2013 . . . "mmmm
    What if this cabal decides to set a gold standard much the same as the US$32/oz it was?

What about the rumors of the New World Order a rumored secret cabal that also meet in Basel, their agenda includes wiping all the sovereign debt and rearranging banking so that there are no more leveraged deposits (borrow and the bank must have 100% collateral to cover).

All "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" stuff I feel (maybe just rumor).

Back to FML, i bought speculatively on the potential of TI, the mine development of the great tenements and the feeling that FML was well managed.

I certainly don't feel I would make decisions about my financial input on rumors of a secret cabal.

We don't get many facts from our Board, but, in my mind, these facts are less of a mystery than secret cabals and gold standards a few months away.

You write interesting stuff though.

I still know nothing, Jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.