IMM 2.86% 36.0¢ immutep limited

no nasdaq news in newsletter??, page-54

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Kbear i agree and all i have to say on this matter is that when i first invested in PRR Martin Rogers had taken over on the board. PRR was lower then 1c with a market cap of just a few million $. PRR was on its knees with no $ to advance cvac as the previous board had got PRR to a stage where funding was almost impossible to get and then the GFC hit. Since then yes Martin Rogers has got some free options. Have they been deserved. Id say more then justified with PRR at 30c and with a market cap of 300 mill and with 56 mill $ in the bank. Id say every shareholder would be more then happy with the path Martin Rogers has taken PRR and certainly would agree that his performance warrants his performance options. Id say the take up of the spp at 28c shows shareholders strong belief in Martin and the PRR board. With the market in a slump due to Greece and other economic worries PRR managed to raise over 40 mill $ from institutions and shareholders. I was very surprised with the spp take up with the market dropping and PRR's shareprice during the spp time.

PRR is beginning its final phase of trials and is on the verge of listing on the Nasdaq no matter what others here say with their theories. The ones that dont believe Martin deserves his options may be the ones who have missed this amazing story that PRR has become, due to the hard work of Martin Rogers since taking over.

I have recently spoken to Martin about these Nasdaq theories and he had a good laugh wondering who in their wildest dreams would come up with a theory like that. He spends alot of time in the U.S advancing trials and getting exposure for PRR ahead of the nasdaq listing.

I rarely post on PRR but some of the things said here makes me wonder. Good luck all and not only for us holders but for those out there who will benefit from cvac.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $522.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $649.5K 1.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 105963 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 150129 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.