IMM 2.86% 36.0¢ immutep limited

and when posters become in any way critical, the old chestnuts...

1. 2,793 Posts.
    and when posters become in any way critical, the old chestnuts are rolled out again:

"Buy hold forget if you want minute by minute excitement take your bankroll to the track."

please, we've heard them before...

requiring then for me to repeat again, that we are here to talk about the stock - what's going on; expectations; and what we don't like about the stocks we own - if that includes the hyper atmosphere that this stock has created, then that too is an aspect of discussing the sentiment provoked by the stock

now peaceAKKI, if you don't like my criticism of the sentiment this stock generated pre-listing, slam me back by pointing out where I am wrong; but please do not give me your attitude that I should no longer be holding the stock if I am critical about the sentiment it generates or generated at one time in the past

Fact #1: pre listing hype in this forum was through the roof at times - I need not trot out the many posts by many regulars and non regulars

Fact #2: the actual listing has done nothing (diddly squat!) for Aussie holders to date, but only resulted in a decline in the local share price

Fact #3: facts #1 and #2 cannot be refuted

but if you still feel the need to tell me and others who point out such facts to sell, please save everyone a little time, and simply change the Sentiment to your post, otherwise leave my buying and selling decisions to me

BTW - at the time of sending this post live, PBMD continues to do diddly squat, with not even the Bid/Ask moving - and to me that really is more than a bit a shame requiring more than our simple patience, when the USA appears to have virtually no interest whatsoever at the moment, in buying a single bundle of shares in our well established company...

I don't like what I see, and I want to know what's going on.

Until answers are received, please have a good weekend, really

: )

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $522.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $649.5K 1.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 105963 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 150129 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.