IMM 0.00% 30.0¢ immutep limited

I have lots of share in PRR and believe in the company I?m...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I have lots of share in PRR and believe in the company I?m holding long term.
    I have spent about 2 hours going over the Qbiotic?s website, I think this is also an exciting company with different technology towards different cancers. I think the results are astounding. Having lost both my grandparents with Cancer and an uncle with skin cancer I would love it to be available to people now.
    Did you know that 20,000 people per day worldwide with cancer will die, by the time this is approved 65,700,000 people will lose their lives in the next 9 years quite staggering actually.
    I wanted to invest in this company also, it looks good but the sad thing is the minium investment is $10,500.00 at.35 per share. I just don?t have that kind of money.
    The other part that bothered me is the fact that they are talking about further capital raisings; later on this would dilute shares if you don?t have the money to keep throwing at it.
    Then they are talking about selling the lot when they can to make a quick buck and exit??? Can?t we own anything those producers something in this country?
    Love the concept but to rich for me without the ability to trade out on the open stock market if I needed to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $399.6K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13902 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 29836 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.