AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

no need to panic here, page-12

1. 4,326 Posts.
    agreed there ppl,

article in wabusiness news about gold plays, the main man himself (Mr Ashley) even has a cameo.

Main jist is that gold is becoming the flavour and should be for the coming years. Marks comment was that its going to be tough for small players without processing plants to get there systems up ie hard to get finance etc however the big boys, the newcrests, barricks newmonts, will flourish as they will probably start taking over more and more juniors, it stated we have already seen this with consildation in wa (one of which is Apex taking over 3 mines/tenements).
    *note Apex has two plants :)

Also stated Apex has a different tack, than other juniors who seem to be banking on a high price of gold to see profits whereas Apex is feasable at current and even a bit cheaper prices, their aim is to increase the grade of gold going through teh plant and then he said any increase in the price of gold is going to be cream on the crop.

only an article i know but I couldn't help but think he seemed confident.
    with portfolio partners out we may see the leg up in SP that Loul and the rest of us have been waiting ever so patiently for.

fingers crossed as always.

Cheers
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.