GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

No news and sp drops, page-112

1. 2,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    I have seen them take up short positions and then feed lines to the press to downramp it. I have seen the press be less than professional, especially 2 in the AFR, including posting the NA Williams CEO did not respond for comment. Well, that's because you asked him to respond before 6AM Atlanta time.

Steve Johnson in Forager Funds....he's burnt GSW in the press, social media and now on his website. It's under his skin now. Excellent. I would give my left leg to see him watch that Amazon flex video I posted yesterday - especially in the 8th minute. His central premise is that everything Amazon touches is just beautiful is absolute BS. I would give my right leg to see Jeff Bezos watching the same video to confirm to him he is burning vast amounts of cash for no reason at all. But he doesn't need to - he knows it - and while his PR machine is pumping out the good news stories, he's making big calls. Absolutely it would have been salty to sign GSW - but I really think they had no choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.