GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Positive half year cash flow, I think that's highly unlikely and...

1. 110 Posts.
    Positive half year cash flow, I think that's highly unlikely and unrealistic. It takes time to establish staff, capture maarket share, and implement it.
    As you surely know Xero took nearly 3 years to become cash positive - in Nov 2017.

Irritating? What's irritating about paying someone reasonable pay to do a great job?
    In NY if you're not earning the big bucks you get looked down upon and meetings will get declined because you don't look the part or live in the appropriate suburb, or join the C level execs at the appropriate functions.

If they worked with me, got the same quality contracts signed, networked and employed the top notch execs they have and quickly got rid of the oxygen thieves who drain a team who take the $ but don't meet KPI's, we'd pay them 1M plus a matching bonus, plus everything else we could throw at them to ensure they didn't leave.

Turtleneck would be on at least a 7 figure package in NY - have a look at his previous jobs, I am positive they did not have him work for less than 750k base, and considering the deals being done, I expect his personal and professional network to be impressive.
    Random businesses don't get inside Amazon's, Yum's and Red Rooster's (etc) doors without somebody knowing and recommending the person and their business.
    It's no fluke that these contract were signed. These contracts were signed because of the quality of the management.
    Quality is not free or cheap.

PS. Welcome to HC!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.