BOT 0.00% 37.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Anybody got the inside info on the latest top 20 - / isn’t it an...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Anybody got the inside info on the latest top 20 - / isn’t it an obligation ? This mob is the worst on announcements ( there are bigger games at play & they definitely don’t give a rats about retail investors in Australia ) there biggest efforts on information & presentation was at its peak doin a CR everything else has been smoke and mirrors - I believe the conjunction of Psoriasis & Acne is smart as they are of similar cause ( Atopic Dermatitis was a reach - anything of effect on the market is only a few steps away from being more harmful than good and that is not what I believe the properties of CBD strengths ) learning from Acne and applying to Psoriasis and then in turn learning from that applying to both stage 3 trails on both, the cost and time of doin this in this environment would take ages & empty our bank account, by going with Antibacterial ( which I believe are natural properties CBD ) will not only open up a few markets but will restore faith in the brand & loosen up the purse strings to proceed with 1503 & 1308 without a CR
    In short Antibacterial in all its different forms ( and there’s many ) will be the springboard for having multiple products with an excellent safety profile
    About this insider & leaky ship crap - seriously a 17% increase on a stock which is priced around 5c pre announcement with the chances of not being an bad announcement - the trip up was the time frame and ambiguity - Antibacterial doesn’t have to be the next biggest thing in Antibiotics - the range of products ( both prescribed and not ) and safety profile which will reinforce 1503 & 1308 will do us just fine.
    if BOT jumped or climbed swiftly to 10 + on no news I would still say we are undervalued

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $678.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1339 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 11500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.