DYL 17.0% $1.17 deep yellow limited

Problem is we have opposing forces: "energy crunch" if you like...

1. 239 Posts.
    Problem is we have opposing forces: "energy crunch" if you like requires a major infrastructure build out, but "credit crunch" means a substantial amount of liquidity being withdrawn from the system. China/India must still pay a "hard" currency for nuclear technology and with their resreves of US$ rapidly shrinking in buying power (worth 40% less than 5 years ago!) that will get very, very difficult. Scheduled reactor build (about 360 over next 20 years) equates to about US$3-3.5 trillion capex over that timeframe which will represent a major drain on the world's liquidity even if it occurs in an orderly manner (which it won't). So I'm very skeptical of these numbers and the simple straight line extrapolation into U3O8 pricing. You also need to factor in the processing of tails which has a medium term structural impact on pricing. I expect the spot and term prices to coalesce towards US$80/lb this year, though in time, we must surely expect to see more euro-quoted pricing. Having said this, the upside in DYL is in the latent resource, rather than spot price movements. o me, 2009 and post, this is a $1 stock. Happy to buy in the dips (like today) and lighten into rallies (like when they hit $0.36 a few weeks back) - but never want to get caught completely short DYL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.170(17.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.134B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.19 $1.11 $10.92M 9.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 188759 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 58862 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.