COI 0.00% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

No news - could this be the week?, page-31

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I keep buying on any weakness to 20c. For the record my average is about 14.5c so I have been averaging up in a big way using proceeds from other investments. I now hold around 60% of my portfolio in COI. The way I view it is COI management is progressing the Mahalo JV and the Mahalo North projects as hard as possible in the background and the longer we go without material news the closer we are to material news given their approach.
    Mark my words we will wake up to a significant announcement very soon. You guys are really impatient IMHO. Re-read the announcements, they have articulated why they recently raised at 17c, and how the proceeds will be used and to me it insinuates the JV progress couldn't be going any better. STO wants to progress the JV with urgency, otherwise we wouldn't have met the milestones that we have since late 2022. Compare COI to CVN, very similarly placed in that STO is the JV partner. The difference lies in STO's urgency to progress CVN's projects VS the urgency to progress COI's. Mahalo is clearly up there in terms of priority relative to STO's project portfolio, activist investors in CVN had to get involved to get any progress in CVN. Mahalo is progressed to FEED concept select phase and on brink of FID with Mahalo JV.

Why do I view COI so differently to some of you guys? The answer must be on the way I interpret data/info or perhaps I invest without emotion. Irrespective of how long you've been in COI. I have held for almost 2 years and that's long term relative to how I invest.
    Last edited by Shistonsou.: 24/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $355.2K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 445123 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.