GTM greentech minerals ltd - tba

re: news - not good news Hi Ypres,Don't confuse the time it may...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    re: news - not good news Hi Ypres,

Don't confuse the time it may be taking to close a deal with the suggestion that GTM could be financially straightened (as demonstrated by some of this thread's comments from yesterday).

HWE, BDL, TMN amongst others were all suspended for some time whilst they sought out possible funding options. I know regarding TMN as I got caught in the down draft back in May 2001. With others such as SSS, they had already sought out alternative financian solutions only to see those solutions either collapse, or end up becoming deferred. Hence, the swiftness of SSS' suspension. They had already come to the end of their potential whereas GTM may well still be working through this process.

Either way, as I suggested yesterday, I do not consider the impending news to be good, potentially given the very poor Current Ratio (based on 31/12 results) and continuing poor performance in the March Quarter.

My own personal opinion - GTM will not re-emerge from its current suspension (unless it does so before tomorrow's close).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.