CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

no news good news, page-14

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Abriela,
    I don't feel the need to comment on your second post...but regarding your first one:-(

Looks like I will have no sleep again tonight:)...I have to write a book to dispel your many unfounded concerns...this may take some time but at least it will be factual information gathered from many company announcements rather than assumption...hope it helps:)

From your posts...

1.) "JH must be hiding"
    Why say this? He released & signed an announcement on Wednesday...12/11/2008 not to mention that his phone number is in the heading...
    "TO: Manager, Company Announcements ASX Limited 121108 CONTACT: John Heugh +61 8 9474 1444".
    There was an invitation to ring him.
    "In hiding"????

2.) "where is the finance for the next hole coming from?"
    We are worth between $14 & $15 mil NOW. We may not be paying a cent for the next hole...depending on where it is...with or without NEW faminees...DYOR.

3.)" this bloke know's he has wasted his shareholders with his cheap decision to stick with this cheap third rate Hunt rig contract."
    We have the same amount of money as we did before Hunt rig started drilling. DYOR. Furthermore the Hunt rig FINISHED 3 holes for us & had an underground cavein on Baltimore 1. Perhaps we could have paid double to take 2 rigs to CBM 93001 (1 for parts) to the back of nowhere. I wouldn't want to pay for that as a holder!~

4.) Your comment Re: JH "the man should be sacked"
    Lets have a PUBLIC vote on that...shall we Abriela:) Any takers in the public gallery?????????????????????????:)

5.) "the financier's at 15c must be furious"
    My average price is over 15c. Does it worry me? NO...because it's the market conditions, the company will be worth much more again in better times.

6.)"Is it true this cheap rig and the cheap drunks who run it are parked up in Woolies carpark?, thats the best place for these losers, right next to the bottle shop, who in their right minds would employ this bunch of losers, bet JH has told them to p-off."
    I made a joke about the woolies car park a few weeks ago. Do you know this to be a fact? Who are the loosers & why? Are they drunks?...please explain? Would you make these accusations to their faces? Is there evidence to substantiate your claims? Why would JH tell our JV partners to (I won't even repeat it)?.

7.) "JH has a lot to answer for here, it is going to take a miracle for confidence to return here, I would say it's all over, my money is gone".
    This is 1 company with many confident SH's. Just follow our threads & post some facts any time...we are nearly always a good bunch of researchers around here looking for FACTUAL information.

Mods take these ridiculous posts out if you like!!!...mine too included if necessary (even though they are based on fact)...no problems...thanks:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.