NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

Announcement on 30th April stated, "the jack-up drill rig...

1. 626 Posts.
    Announcement on 30th April stated, "the jack-up drill rig ?Aquamarine Driller? has arrived and fully jacked up at the Tindalo field location. The rig is now preparing to enter and complete the well in preparation for well testing.
    During the well completion activities, the Weatherford production equipment will be loaded and installed on the rig?s deck. The FSO, Tove Knutsen will also arrive at location shortly and be connected via the floating hose in preparation to receive processed crude oil."

That was 12 days ago. Now that may be enough time to prepare the rig for entering the rig and prepare for well testing, and the equipment to be loaded and installed on the rig's deck. BUT, who knows whether the FSO is there yet?

It just says the FSO will "arrive at location shortly and be connected". What the definition of shortly is is anyones guess.

If we havent heard anything by the end of the week I willstart to ask questions.

Until then my focus is still on the Yanks selling off. I thought they'd be out by end of last week. Obviously I was wrong but they cant be far off now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $633 745

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112849 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.