CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

no news is bad news..!, page-15

1. 333 Posts.
    Hi all

Seems to me some on here are becoming just a little impatient and somewhat nervous with the lack of news flow.

From my recent travels I'm confident PIE is on a winner, I have unwavering confidence in the Board and Management and will happily top up if any of you want to sell to me at .018 but I doubt my order will get filled at that level.

I have previously worked with Telstra and a family member held a middle management position there for decades so I have some idea of just how slowly the Telstra corporate wheel turns, but rest assured it does turn.

For a moment let's think about the caliber of the PIE board and management and think about the positions they have relinquished in order to join PIE then consider this....Have they given up fabously well paid highly respected executive positions so they can be splatted with egg pie????I think not.

Other than possibly a few traders I don't see anyone running for the exit here. Sadly PIE have a stupid amount of shares on issue but as an example today's turnover represented a minuscule .115% of shares on issue so I don't see even a hint of panic in that, quite the opposite I see a confidently held stock.

Toski

I'm Excited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.