RTM reefton mining nl

foolish to sell It's foolish for people to sell this stock. No...

1. 143 Posts.
    foolish to sell
    It's foolish for people to sell this stock.

No chance eastern staters will get the chance to acquire share issue.

Refer to prospectus:
    " RM Capital Pty Ltd, Hudson Securities Pty Ltd and Leadenhall Australia Ltd have each given their written consent to being named in Section 7.3 of this Prospectus as entities that have expressed interest in placing part of the Shares and free attaching 2009 Options offer pursuant to this prospectus to their respective client bases, and none of these entities have withdrawn their consent to being named in this Prospectus prior to lodgement of this Prospectus with the ASIC."

Pretty sure clientel have already locked in their finances for it.

If you want to get a chance at the stock, you have to express post your cheque immediately after nuclear fuels granted. Lucky for me, I live in perth and Ord St is only 5 minutes away...

It's only 50million shares. Market cap will be $20million as a result, which means stock skyrockets when Nuclear fuels offered.

Options don't really dilute in the long run. Especially if people will be trying to acquire them at a bargain if they are 10cents less than the RTM price....RTMO will always be 7-8cents less than RTM (once RTM is over 15cents)

The issues will be oversubscribed upon news permission for Nuclear License exploration - no big deal on the permit. It's just a tick on the box (literally)...If they were allowed heavy minerals on the Skeleton Coast - which has been sought after for over 70 years by countless amounts of companies...why wouldn't they not give them permission to explore for nuclear fuels at Erongo???

While I agree 6cents is a foolish price...You should also realise the stupidity of a 17cent shareprice SOLELY on the basis of a spreadsheet of Radiometric Readings!

Morons...I bet a lot of you are ALP supporters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.