HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

No News Is Good News, page-7

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yeah cool constructive criticism is healthy.....my feeling and intuition tells me

1/ The large seller/s are also the large buyers. They're objective has been to squeeze 0.008 cr shareholders out of the market with a 50% loss, which is pretty common tactic.

2/ Last quarter wasn't all that flash, but management also clearly indicated due to the structure of billing also this will have effect on some quarters over the year.

3/ The product itself is first class - organisations like the NRL nor the other big customers Velpic has attracted doesn't get recognition for its product if it is of poor quality. The fact NRL and other major companies have takin the product on board,clealry indicates to me a high level of endorsement for the product..!

4/have noticed a number of new accounts posting here on VPC thread which indicates to me possibly the tree shakers also active on the forum..

Just my 2 bob on a few of items i see....not saying i am at all correct, but a cool wise head prevails in a bear market of a stock...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.