LYC 0.08% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

I have to query the comment that the management of Lynas are a...

1. 168 Posts.
    I have to query the comment that the management of Lynas are a proven team? Why? Go back through their announcements and quarterlies since they took on the Mt Weld project and tell me what they have actually achieved? Analyse the funds spent on head office and administration versus geology and process development and the like.

All they have achieved is to finance the project in almost the biggest bull market of all time - and even that has clearly not been done correctly either. And then dates have been missed, costs have increased - they couldn't even get the project location right.

Even if they get the funds back together, which I think they will, it will be in a substantially more dilutive fashion than previous.

They are very quick to announce when there is positive news. Slow when there is something negative. And at the moment the market does not have a clue about what is going on. All of these posts are speculative, generally tinged with a bias of the author's stock holding or otherwise.

Their legal advice will be not to say anything until they know exactly what to say - however common decency and ethics would indicate that the shareholders are owed some information. A proven management team would not have let it get to this stage, and would not treat shareholders as such.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.