ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

no news is "no news" - fess up dc

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I did not particularly want to start a new thread .. but ..I hear you Hardmano.

The lack of information is really starting to annoy. A shareholder makes a decision to buy/sell based on the facts as told by the company. That decision gets a little blurred with ESG as we speculate on what we are not being told and what we are being told but don't believe.

For those that have been around long enough, so far on HC we have had seagulls, albatros, gorillas in the mist, monkeys, ducks, fish, circling sharks, harvests of corn, ranchoo's coal, water-water everywhere, endless crops of Jamaica numba ones, an annoying Mangels and his horses (my very first "ignore" user"), spoilers from STO, endless numbers of dreams and visions and there are probably more that could be added to the list, but .........very little direct from ESG to dispell all the rumours and inuendo.

In the quarterly, I want to know what the flow rates are like, I want to know the reserve upgrades, I want to know the "real" strategy, I want to know what is happening to the power generator upgrades. I could go on and on, but alas, i fear that we will be fed the usual spin via an old presentation blah blah blah.

There is a story to be told, I am hoping that we are all not being duped by some clever corporate strategist, much smarter than our "highly regarded" Mr DC.

ESG - listen to your shareholders - tell us something we don't know. I know that is a lot to put in one presentation, but hey you are getting paid handsomely for your time.

Now, I don't want to be put in the same box as mangels, I am a true believer in ESG and its future. I just want more consistent and reliable information. If your watching ESG - fess up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.