ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

no news is "no news" - fess up dc, page-12

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yaq you said,

"I like ESG management, and think they are doing a good job. And I am in until the end."

Yet, when I make mention they are also doing the right thing, I get called "clever"?

I have said that I believe ESG management are managing things the right way - a bit different to me saying "don't worry your pretty rich heads about it".

Hardmano & I have had some slightly varying views of all things related to ESG over the years - unfortunately he is a wee bit off the mark with his "we" interpretation.

But he still likes to think I am some kind of insider as do you by the sounds of it.

People on here can ring the company secretary anytime they like for a conversation - Ian is good to talk to. I would implore all people to active in their investment in a company and speak to management within a company.

By this I mean call them on the phone & you will be surprised with what information a company secretary or management rep will share with you. Particularly when you are contacting them regularly.

Things seem to be getting to a few on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.